Congratulations to all of the finalists! November 11 was the last day to vote. The results are in and the winners will be honored at our annual meeting and reception on November 15.
Thank you River North for participating!
About RNRA’s Green Street Initiative
RNRA’s Green Streets Initiative encourages the creation and improvement of public space by acknowledging the owners and managers of properties throughout River North for outstanding achievement in landscape beautification.
We collected nominations from the community for outstanding examples of residential, commercial and non-profit properties and then selected 3 finalists in each category
RNRA’s 2015 Green Streets Initiative Winners
- Hubbard Place 360 W Hubbard Street
- Kingsbury Plaza 520 N Kingsbury Street
- Che Sguardo 161 W. Illinois Street
- East Bank Club 500 N. Kingsbury Street
- Chicago Lights Urban Farm 444 W. Chicago Avenue
- St. James Cathedral 58 East Huron Street
Thank you to the hundreds of residents who participated last year. To nominate a property for our 2017 Green Streets Initiative Program, click here. We’d love to hear from you!